Saturday 18 December 2010

Im an adult~~~

15/12/10
Went to Winter Wonderland to celeb my birthday~
Actually my b'day is on 16th but we can't go out on that day~
So we just celeb in advance~Unfortunately,It was raining
in the evening....it's really annoying....but we had alot of fun there~~
This is the maze that we stuck in there for 15 minutes @~@"
wow~~~This mirror can made us become taller~~*ugly*
Omg....my head become bigger...but not as big as Doraemon...haha~~
lol~so funny~she couldn't find the way out~~
16/12/10
The day I became an adult...
I was happy becoz stella bought me a birthday cake~ 
She n he asked our tutor whether we can celeb in our class~
Luckily our tutor is so nice n she allowed~We took alot of pic
n have a nice chat in the class~I was satisfied^__^ 

my beloved tutor**
Between,my colleagues bought me a cake as well~*touched*~
 n they also bought some chocolate for me~~*THANKS*for them
This cake is sooooo nice!!!
The biggest cookie I've ever had~Big Thanksss!!
 17/12/10
Today,we had a Christmas party in my college.
I didn't attend the party last year so I decided to go for it this year.
It's quite dissappointed me becoz I was late n missed the chance to take 
pic with my tutors.Honestly,the party is quite boring.....mayb that's becos 
I missed the most important moment....
                         even lack of time but we stil take photos,no wonder we were late!!LOL~




  

No comments:

Post a Comment