Tuesday 19 October 2010

Lucky or unlucky??

I've no idea Im lucky or unlucky today~
When I was leaving my aunt's house,its started to rain~
Luckily I was arriving the bus stop very soon n waiting for the bus~
After a few minutes,there's a double-decker bus came towards me but it wasn't the right bus for me.
So,I ignored it~However,my bus which is single-decker bus was hiding behind the double-decker!!
Its too late when I noticed it !!I dont know whether the bus driver saw me or not but she didn't stopped the bus!!At first,I was getting mad but soon I was fine~ 
When I decided to spent 5 more minutes to walked to the other bus stop  ,the rain was slightly gentle~
 After I reached the 2nd bus stop,the rain getting heavier than be4~I've been waiting 15 minutes at the bus stop n finally my right bus was coming !!!Actually the distance(by car) from my aunt's house to my house just needed 5minutes but I've spent more than 20 minutes!!!What a lucky day?!!
The result I've been dicovered is the weather in UK are emotional than woman!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment